Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer on the Mars


I met you in the shivering night

It was like winter on the Venus

So cold, icy and frozen

In silent darkness in chilly wind

Under the shade of sleeping trees

A frog was calling his mate

All flowers were dreaming to bloom

Only stars looking at us through cloudy sky

I kissed you in the deep of warming lips

My desire kindled and I felt fire in my body

It was like summer on the Mars

So hot, warm and provocative

Winter snow melted and created a spring out

Whole soil got wetted and clammy

Sun rose in midnight when flowers blossoming

I could hear sizzling in my heart

It whispered I LOVE YOU....!

On the highest top of green plane

Our fingers twined within firmly

My limbs started throbing

It was like spring on the Mercury

So flowing, moving and running

Winds made all trees shaken and busy

Clouds were dispersed Moon could see us

Cold water flows as a river

Through the stones up to the mountain

Sprinkling warm bubbles as falling down

You hide your face in bosom

My heart stopped, breath held

It was like autumn on the Jupiter

So silent, calm and tranquil

Moon light on the standstill lake's water

Mountain's shadow is deep in the bottom

Sharp lightening without thundering

Showering started misty drops came down

No body can stop...it will be raining!

I hugged you and squeeze into my body

No comments:

Post a Comment