Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Can't Find Way Out

When I think of you I become invigorated

Then no one can curse me

Because I am protected by your love

When you are in my mind

I find my way to happiness

When I see you I become delighted

No one can control me

Because I am excited with your beauty

When you are in front of me

I feel all comfort on the earth

When you smile with me I become thrilled

No one can disturb me

Because I am ecstatic with your feeling

When you show your heart

I h old my proud overall

When you talk to me I become elegant

No one can beat me

Because I am strengthened by your voice

When you share with me

I bring up my steadiness

When you touch me I become romantic

No one can harm me

Because I am immunized by your warm

When you kindle the desire

I feel my inclination

When you kiss me I become enchanted

No one can catch me

Because I am infinitesimal with your intimate

When you stir up my craving

I break up my body

When you hug me I become versatile

No one can follow me

Because I am in the heaven with your romance

When you embrace in my bosom

I lift up my divine fantasy

When we become one body and one soul

No one can find me

Because I am dissolved within you in the climax

One you become mine I become yours

I can't find my self and way out from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment