Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Friday, May 14, 2010

......... ! Are You There?


I thought that I was alone,

Loneliness was in my life for ever

But one day someone came to my life

To talk to me and listen to me

That was you......! My Sudu Menika..!

Now you are there

Every time when I feel loneliness

I wanted to talk to you

Because you listen so carefully

So emotionally and vigilantly

I felt you gentle heart's beat

My Sudu Menika.....!

Once I lost my soul

You helped me to find it

But I couldn’t install it where it was

I am still trying to place it

But you are the one who recovered it

If you cry for my pain

Let me take your pains on my heart

If you are pleased in my happiness

Let me give all the smiles in my heart

If you take care of my difficulties

Let me concern in all efforts to be happy

But I don’t want to feel your tear

Fallen into my laps without it’s warm

You are mine Sudu Menika.....!

I'm fortunate to own that much of love

I'm fortunate enough to be taken care

By such warm thoughtfulness

Which I don’t want to leave

And I didn’t want and I won’t

Therefore whatever it is

I love it so much

Don’t let it leave me

You are there to keep it within

Are you there? You would have been

You are mine for ever my Sudu Menika!



2 comments: