Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Hold My Breath for the Fantasy



I am still holding my breath to preserve your fragrance

You came to me in a dream seeking the meaning of love

I felt your warmness in reality fueled the fire of passion

You are certainly, what I needed and illuminated my life

I am lucky enough to feel within your spirit forever

You gave refreshment to my soul again not to grieve

I regained my lost spirit again which never fades away

Please keep on sparking in my heart, burst into flames

No matter how bad things are, you always made them better

Once I remember all our zenith of vibrations
I hold my breath dear! for the next amazing pleasure

I revitalized whole energy with an exceptional feeling

It is a brilliant experience ever I had in your embrace

You are so feminine, passionate and charming

Endearing features fascinated my mind in a flash

I ever trusted your emotional feedbacks

I really adhered to your passionate emissions

It was a giving off whole earth into infinite sky

The hell uplifted to the heaven in shades of lightness

Your love became a breeze in a refreshing morning
I am giving out all the happiness through out my life

No one will have delightful gain all like joyful rain

I need it to be mine forever, let me get it owned

Your soft handful holding very much pleased

My burning spirit anchored in ocean of bliss

Miraculously you came to my embrace as a twinkle

Let me imprint your name "Silk" in my heart

I thank god for creating you and guiding you to me

Such thing happened sometimes in an incredible way

Sometimes marvelous things happen only for moments

But happening recurrently makes a flow of continuity

You taught me "Love is an evergreen perennial ecstasy"

When all summer shines leafless boughs recharged

I dream your shining shadow with enthralling aroma

Coming through glooming mist of silky moonlight

I'll hold my breath for gripping your sleek image


No comments:

Post a Comment