Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Monday, May 24, 2010

Let Me Die in Your Paradise


You saw my spirit smiling with you

It was whimpering before I met you

No one knew the reason for tears

But everyone thought that I should not

You felt my heart’s sense very well

It was cold and lifeless until your love

No one found the reason for failing

But everyone wanted it to be vital

You embraced all over my body

It was really sick before your caress

No one sees the reason for being ill

But everyone asked me to be healthy

Really there was a crying spirit

In my cold heart in my sick body

I smiled always with tears beneath

I was steady forever with hiding unwell

I stood well with painful organs inside

My life had gone halfway through

With silent and mysterious loneliness

Unbearable! Awful! Agonizing!

I thought that the summer never comes

Winter will remains forever and forever

But I liked that winter, as it is cold and dark

I was drunk and drunk...fallen on the floor

One day you came to my life as a new Sun

You became the full moon in darker night

I saw you as the brightening Venus in the sky

You colored my life with the rainbow flares

I felt my heart begun beating and sparking

Reborn with a smiling spirit in a warm heart

Living in a healthy body with harmony.....!!!

No more wasted tears left no echo of their fall
No more lonesome years blessed suffering for all
No fear of fate that brings to burden heart at all
I am so strong in your love that came so late
Which keeps our souls always fresh and alive

My dearest you created the paradise

Let me die in that holding your warm hands!!


No comments:

Post a Comment