Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Four Seasons in My Life



When winter comes white snow shining

But my face isn't because I am sleepy

I don't want to see the snow

I am dreaming your face

When spring comes many flowers booming

But heart isn't because I am sad

I am not interested in flowers

Because I am thinking of your lips

When autumn comes tiny birds moving

But my body isn't because I am lazy

I don't look at birds' feathers

Because I imagine your hair

When summer comes bright Sun glittering

But my soul isn't because I am crazy

I am not enjoying sunlight

Because I only feel your warm

Even if all four seasons come together

My life is not fulfilled because I am empty

I am looking forward dawn of my love

It is the only thing which can fill me

Then only I will be happiest and luckiest

When you come, My honey....!

My face shining with your eyes

My heart blooming with sight

My body moving with your touch

My soul glittering with your smile

My life is full with your love

You are all four seasons for me

No comments:

Post a Comment