Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amulet of Love



No planet No demon No evil can harm you

Bad luck encountered by my blessings

Give me all your illnesses to me

Let me take all your sorrows for me

I will give my life to have longevity and happiness

Amulet of Love is with you that protects you

You gave me everything

Have I..........?

I want to give you my all of life

I will call you “Amma” (Mother)

You were an “Amma” to me

I wanted to call you “Amma

But I was afraid of crying

Nevertheless, it is true that motherhood is you

I am living in you and your heart, spirit

Always I wanted to laugh it out, cry it out in your lap

It was so warmth in love and secure

My bound is so strong to you

When I am thinking of you

Now I have become a real baby

But I don’t want to cry for my love

I will give this amulet instead of a kiss

No blood, no tears, no sighs

Be happy, cheerful and blissful

All that you have given me is more than enough

It is unfair to claim more and more from you

But I want to give my spirit to you

I will be an amulet to your life

I will become a goblin, a green goblin

But won’t carve for your green glass beads

I won’t howl in the night and disturb you

But don’t give them any one else

Those are not mine but no one else’s

Those are yours, I love them

Please handle them gently

Because they are glass beads

It is my love......but fragile

Like my mind......my dearest!



No comments:

Post a Comment