Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Who of whom are you?














Who of whom are you?

Darling....you are the only one who knows

Everything in my life and about me

You are the only one who didn’t claim anything

For what you have given to me so far

I wonder that you have been in my mind

For so long time from the first sight

May not be in this life.....far away in timeless bound

I didn’t want to leave you at all

But never will I do it at any cost..?

Nobody knows the reality of my life

Honey....entered into my heart and stolen my soul

No... really, I surrendered on my own

To be attached to you and your responsiveness

Always my concern to see you again is remained

May be sometimes in my dreams or fantasies

I never mean to hurt you...Ever.... never in my life

But I wanted to feel your sensitivity and intimacy

Where I see my heart’s fulfilled and contented

"Relationships are born" that is what learnt from you

Spirit lost its way in my heart

Before I met you, my Sweetheart......!

Life was Senseless, meaningless, lifeless and motionless

Now I have come to the completion

Who of whom are you? Are you some one else?

You became the silk ribbon of my soul

Bound my heart with yours.....!

When you came to me? Is it at the right time?

Where you came from? Is it from the place I dreamt?

Because I was no one of no one

Every time I need your gentle care

Dear.....you are with me mentally

Attached to my body romantically

You became some one of my life

May be only one of mine.....dearest...!

No, every one of me….which is not known to you

What can you do for me?

Be happy! Happier and Happiest!!

But to be merged in my mind

Please hide your love in my heart......!



1 comment: