Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank you very much Meechan.!














When she feels lonely being there

To make her happier and healthy

Please be with her and go after her

I know that you love her very much

But don't love her as much as I do

You can't do it because she is mine

Even if she touches you Meechan..!

Sometimes you can sleep in her lap

But I am so jealous with you Kitty..!

Because I miss her very much here

You can't realize my bound to her

Until you meet your destined love

One day if you're lucky to get mate

You will understand me very well

May be you will never get that....?

I know you don't like wet grass

May be trying to step avoiding it

Because you have become lazier

You may be sometimes depressed

When you're alone during daytime

Nobody at home, no outing at all

Watching TV with Mom is only joy

She told me one secret about you

Tell me how did you kill that bird?

Living innocently in neighbor's cage

But you are the best cat in the world

Because you are with my lovely girl

I want you to help her to be happy!

But remember that I am the owner

I am anxious about her every time

Please be her best friend at home

When she is worried and sadly sighing

She is my world and every thing in life

Therefore I love every thing she likes

Take care! Until see you again!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell.YAMABUSHI!Thank'S for update my poem.Always i'm protect her!Closely garded.Had a most amazing diner this night!Mon made me Loving fish!I know that you are not eat fish.But i can not eat vegetable.So when will you back to our house?Still keeping your room.Can i sleep in your bed? by meechan

    ReplyDelete