Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Feel My Life is Perfect in Cherry Blossom














I thought the Perfect is rare and sometimes not there

It was so difficult to find it in my life and it was not fair

I tried many times to reach it’s edge but I failed there

Now I have gained the feeling of perfect it is not rare

I was unhappy, ugly, dirty and unhealthy until I met you

It was my rebirth in my late life when you grant pure love

I became happy, handsome, clean and healthy one day

That because I found perfect in my life so far after my birth

But my dear it is like spring coming in my mind to bloom

I have many cherry blossoms to offer to your eternal love

Fragrance of love spreads over the sea and the mountains

And over the crater lakes, canyons, and on spheres of sky

You are everywhere partial, entire and everywhere in life
Come to me silently in the middle of the night with warm
You are on the inside and outside in sweet dreams of eyes
With your tender touch as gliding moonlight in the spring

I need to open the door to come quietly through my heart
Be there forever in my sweet memory as cherry blossoms

Come as tear drops in my eyes and whisper in my ears

Be there as eternal ecstasy of showers of flowers in heart

It was winter and my mind was waiting for spring moon

Sometimes it was cold unbearable suffering from pain

Lastly it appeared with nice cherry blossoms everywhere

Then my heart felt you have come to door to wake me up

I am eager to see new cherry blossoms with your pure love

My heart beats with it's perfect vibrant to look your beauty

I want to convert my love to blooming flowers at your door

Keep my love in your heart even it is shriveled and withered


No comments:

Post a Comment