Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Your Love in Five Planes in My Life


I am bound in effect with you physically

Your body is well-matched with mine

That's why I always like to be in touch

It knows what my body needs to undergo

Then it gives the heavenly warm to me

So I love to be in your embrace forever

I uphold our affiliation in physical plane


I am honestly depending on you sexually

Your intimacy is compatible to my desire

That's the reason for always I am satisfied

You realize divine gate of reaching climax

Then it guides us to wonderful sensuality

So I love to be in your pleasure forever

I espouse our engagement in sexual plane


Sincerely I am attached to you mentally

Your mind is well-suited with my mind

That's because always I think about you

It knows what my mind hopes and feels

Then it fulfills the expectations remained

So I love to be in your kindness forever

I defend our association in mental plane


I am genuinely adhered to you emotionally

You are complementing to my happiness

That's why I always seek your empathy

Your heart is full of blood in pure adoring

Then it accomplishes all romances in life

So I love to be in your compassion forever

I sustain our unification in emotional plane

No comments:

Post a Comment