Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Friday, August 20, 2010

My Love is Like.....!


My love is like a grain of sand
When I love you enormously
It will create a huge mountain like Everest
But I am not comfortable with what I get
I want to make a planet bigger than the Earth

My love is like a drop of water
When I love you magnificently
It will form a gigantic river like Nile
But I am not contented with what I give
I want to make an ocean larger than pacific sea

My love is like a note of music

When I love you magnificently
It will compose a nice melody like Titanic
But I am not cheerful with what I have
I want to make a sonata better than Beethoven

My love is like only one word
When I love you so wonderfully
It will write a large book like Odyssey
But I am not delightful with what I know
I want to make a library superior than congress

My love is like a single brick
When I love you marvelously
It will build a beautiful palace like Tajmahal
But I am not satisfied what I can make
I want to make a city higher than Rome

My love is like a tiny seed

When I love you brilliantly
It will grow into a huge tree like Redwood
But I am not blissful with what I feel
I want to make a forest greater than Amazon

My love is like a shiny star
When I love you immensely
It will form a galaxy like Milky Way
But I am not peaceful with what I create
I want to make a universe brighter than almighty

No comments:

Post a Comment