Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Friday, November 26, 2010

Every Night I Dream You


Before I go to my bed imagine your face
Every night in my dreams I see only you
All through the night I am dreaming you
No bad dream comes to me because of you
There will be an angel standing beside me
Queen of my dreamland is you! My Honey..!
My all dreams are filled with your beauty
Sparkled with flame of your gentle touch
Concealed by tender and heavenly caress
You never be apart all through the night
I awake with yearning to hold you nearby
It makes my all day more bright and right
In my dreams I am searching but not finding
I lie there thinking about how we are in love
Not enjoying sometimes bringing me to tears
Making me tranquil that you are there for me
Mind is drunk with nectar from heaven above
I fall asleep knowing that you are in my heart
The love that came so late shall keeps me new
My soul flies in cloudless blues and starry sky
You walk in beauty like mellowed to the light
All best of dark and bright meets in your eyes
Nothing between us but only two heart beats
I feel my body that sinks in your silky shawl
My hands are eager to touch you beyond skin
Softness of your cheeks my lips secretly wish
Curves of your hips and lines of your breast
I feel you like a marvelous statue that breaths
Being created a once-and-only masterpiece
Molded by nothing but uncontrolled desires
I dream us kissing among stars in deep blues
Sometimes your heart beating wakes me up
Hearing your voice whispering into my ears
I feel your warm breath spraying on my face
My soul wishing it could kidnap you to me
Stretching my hands thousands of miles away

No comments:

Post a Comment