Sun links the earth with a silky ribbon to the heaven

Sliky Milk

Sliky Milk

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mermaid in the Ocean of Romance


Neither moon nor star light in the enchanting night
The sea waves make music for whooping and crying
Vaguely thunder shrieking aloud in the dreamy dells
Slumbering green of deep beneath in the awful sea
In white foam, endlessly watching billows spike high

On every breaker tossed from star to star twilights

With rippling hair by breezing wind in haze of sighs

Wonderful lovely singing at night away on the sands
Sitting there, aside of me chatting about life and love
With an incredibly strong sensing you make me happy
Roaming in and out of caves to swim joyfully with me

Chasing me merrily to kiss under the glimmering stars

When my heart feels faint I swim no further strongly
Against the grand power of the mountain-high waves
You are gentle mermaid came to me beneath my feet
Only you save me from drowning by generous hands
I am not abandoned of a dark, deep, and deadly sea
Never I am lonely when you caress me kindly forever
Visit me frequently like a golden fountain of beauty

You are my mermaid singing alone in starry clouds

Springing with a romantic sound feeling immortality

Listen only to shrill tune of my heart crying for you

Imagine! Stress remaining in me until I meet again

I need to touch the devested thighs as fin of mermaid

I wander in the solitude sea until you see me at night

Gliding on the steeps of billowing wave I leaping over

I fling on each side of silvery spikes of highest waves

Animated mosses curl round your silver feet silently

All looking up for our love in highest rocks of pleasure

Cupid stars shoot madly from their spheres of passion

All looking down for our love in sea breeze of romance

Branching jaspers in purple twilights under the ocean

All looking around for our love in pure golden cavern

When the stars in heaven dabbling in emerald billows

My mind is soaked through erotic pleasure enchanted
For which swim for our grotto across the gleaming sky

Let me sleep on your naked lap for seducing my soul

1 comment: